International. Systematic. A truly global look at education and childhood human development.
Bloomsbury Education and Childhood Studies is an online resource that offers a systematic and comparative look at key education levels and the study of cognitive and psychosocial development through early childhood and youth.
Composed of market-leading titles from Bloomsbury’s Education list and 650+ original articles overseen by a well-rounded editorial board, this platform allows students and scholars to study and compare topics and education systems from multiple countries. Also included on the resource is the Education Around the World series, policy reports, and other teaching and learning tools that provide dynamic coverage and a global picture.
• 650+ peer-reviewed articles on six levels of education and childhood across 30+ countries
• The entire Education Around the World reference series, comprising 18 volumes and covering every single country in the world
• 120+ academic eBooks on comparative and international education, including Peace Education (Prose Award Honorable Mention 2017) and Secondary English Teacher Education in the United States (NCTE ELATE Meade Award Winner 2018)
• The Comparative and International Education module: a collection of 142 market-leading eBooks from Taylor & Francis, providing students and researchers with global perspectives on education.• Links to external resources, educational data, and statistical information
• Downloadable tables and enhanced graphs for easy viewing
Hundreds of new and exclusive articles will be added to the platform every year. Updates will add to the existing country coverage but will also include at least three new countries with article coverage every year, as well as brand new Country Pages. Other updates will include new eBooks and government policy-related reports.