A digital platform offering systematic and comprehensive coverage of education and childhood studies around the world.
Using highly structured and original content, users can easily study and compare countries through six key education levels: early childhood education, childhood, youth, primary education, secondary education, and higher education. Combined with existing eBooks, articles, and helpful research tools, students can study and build an understanding of education systems, policies, and the nature of childhood and youth experience in different countries throughout the world.
• Hundreds of peer-reviewed articles on six levels of education and childhood across 18 countries
• The entire Education Around the World reference series, comprising 18 volumes and covering every single country in the world
• 69 academic eBooks on comparative and international education, including Peace Education (Prose Award Honorable Mention 2017) and Secondary English Teacher Education in the United States (NCTE ELATE Meade Award Winner 2018)
• Links to external resources, educational data, and statistical information
• Downloadable tables and enhanced graphs for easy viewing
Hundreds of new and exclusive articles will be added to the platform every year. Updates will add to the existing country coverage but will also include at least three new countries with article coverage every year (USA, China, Chile, Norway and Portugal are planned for the first update), as well as brand new Country Pages (Brazil, Germany and Switzerland are planned for the first update). Other updates will include new eBooks and government policy-related reports.